Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Group Presentation Reflection - Conflict

1st presentation
The first conflict presentation was by my group. Started of with the presentation explaining different types of conflict in different situations. After that we showed a video of those types of conflicts followed by videos on how to avoid or solve them. I think this approach was pretty good cos they understood it more than just listening to the explanation to the meaning of it. We also made the videos in a funny way to catch peoples attention and so we don’t bore them as well which turned out to be effective.
Overall I think we did good but missing some other conflicts that we as a group actually encountered with each member and also conflict with the programs or equipments we are using as well.


2nd presentation

The second group did pretty well on researching about the topic conflict although I couldn’t hear the person presenting properly. As for the video I wasn’t really able to see it as it has been played just on the laptop. But hearing the conversation they were acting and the response from the other audiences I think it was a good video showing conflicts they had in their group.

No comments:

Post a Comment