After that i started researching for tutorials on how to make an animations. The easiest way i was told was to do the animation on 3ds Max and then export it to crysis. I did the animation by drawing a spline and making the bucket follow the spline by changing the position of the bucket into "path". And playing with the settings like the frame rate to fix the animation.
After that i had to export the file as an .fbx file and bake the animations and put it on a new 3ds Max scene. This new scene was needed to be able to change the position of the bucket to "TCB" to be able to make the anition work on crysis.
After animating on 3ds Max I exported the bucket plus its animation into crysis and it was working properly. The problem i encountered during the process of importing the animation from 3ds Max to crysis is missing materials. After those were fixed i noticed that the materials are still not working correctly. I think that when i was doing the steps needed to be able to export the animation to crysis the model gained some unnecessary lines.
Starting the northern terminal by putting the poles in:
This is a video of the test animation i did on 3ds Max:
Here is the test animation on crysis:
Image of the buckets texture:
NOTE: Used Chronolapse for screenshots but it wasn't working when i tried making them a video. I can provide necessary images for the works i have done.


No comments:
Post a Comment